High Pressure Ductwork
Apollo Heating & Cooling provides precision temperature control without compromising the design or architectural integrity of your home. No matter the age, style, or size of your residence, we can solve the challenge of heating and cooling without traditional ductwork. High-pressure ductwork fits into those spaces where conventional HVAC isn’t an option. With little or no remodeling required, the modular air handlers and coils are easily and simply installed into attics, ceilings, crawlspaces, and closets. Flexible small ducts are routed through existing ceiling, floor, or wall cavities, with no need for cumbersome or noisy metal ductwork. Quiet, efficient, and suited to any decor, high-pressure ductwork is the answer you’ve been searching for. Contact the specialists from Apollo Heating & Cooling, and we’ll handle your project in the Suburbs of Detroit without delay, to exact standards of quality, and to meet your specific requirements.
Expert High-Pressure Ductwork Installations
Apollo Heating & Cooling specializes in Unico Systems, which are proven in more than 500,000 homes. While there are many features and advantages to the Unico System, we’ve included just a few.
- Perfect for any space – Uses less than one-third of the space of a traditional system, yet delivers up to 9 tons of air conditioning in the same space as a 3-ton conventional unit.
- Flexible – Instead of ugly metal registers that streak or stain, the system provides small, subtle outlets, either round or slotted, to incorporate seamlessly into your design.
- Quiet – Designed with a nylon inner core and insulation, to minimize sound, the system lowers decibel levels down to the equivalent of a soft whisper.
- No major remodeling – Fits where other conventional HVAC units can’t, allowing non-disruptive installation, saving both time and money.
- Consistent temperatures – Through a principle called aspiration, the air entering a room creates a slight suction around itself, drawing the room air into its airstream, and resulting in a temperature differential from room to room, floor to floor, and floor to ceiling, of no greater than two degrees from the thermostat setting.
- Dehumidification – The superior and efficient design of cooling coils provides up to 30% humidity removal.
- Aesthetics – A wide selection of outlet choices, round or slotted, can be painted or stained to compliment any decor.
- Efficiency – With a third of the surface area of conventional ducting, the Unico System ductwork eliminates a third of the thermal loss.
Apollo Heating & Cooling, Inc. MI is dedicated to serving St. Clair Shores and the surrounding areas. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.
Don’t wait on the HVAC service you need. Take a look at your financing options today.
Check out our specials and save on your HVAC service.
I am writing this letter to personally thank all the employees at Apollo Heating & Cooling. Mark our salesman is very Knowledgeable and enjoyable to talk with. Wendall the installer is a super person, knew his job extremely well and completed it efficiently. We thought very highly of him. It is so refreshing in today’s world to find a company who cares about the people it is dealing with
The installers were courteous, friendly and the inspector said they did a nice job. When an installation question arose Ed was on the spot immediately and made sure the situation was taken care of to my satisfaction. Ed certainly cared that I was happy